Monday, August 16, 2010

Starting Fresh For a New Era

First thing I would like to do is apologize to my faithful readers and friends for my long absence. I am ashamed to say that I let my emotions get the better of me, and therefore lost interest in my hobby of writing about my beloved favorite team....the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I had grown so frustrated and angry watching the Jon Gruden led Buccaneers underachieve that I let my frustration and disappointment turn into a unhealthy hatred for Jon Gruden. Instead of trying to find good things to talk about and write about, all I could focus on was trying to prove the the Gruden Groupies wrong by pointing out all Jon's faults and why I thought he was overrated. Thankfully this blog is not littered with a bunch of anti-Gruden rhetoric like some of the message boards I have left in my wake.

Well friends and fellow fans, there is so much to be excited about now in this new era of Bucc Ball that it's time to start fresh. Time to turn over a new leaf, forget about the former coach and focus our attention on our new and exciting young players. It's time to get back to enjoying everything that is Red and Pewter.

Go Buccs!!!!
ABuccsFan/JJC

No comments:

Post a Comment